Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday 5 - 9/5/2008



This weeks Friday 5: Orange. I like the color orange. My car is orange. My wedding was based around fall colors, consisting of reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. InkForge Studio's identity uses lots of orange.

I give you my Friday 5 on Orange.

1.What’s your favorite orange-colored food?
Hmm. I don't know if it counts as food, but Arby's Orange Cream Swirl Shake is to die for. Also, pumpkin rolls. I could gorge myself on those wonderful holiday creamy bready goodness all year round.

2.What’s the best way to drink orange juice? Often. I love orange juice. Unfortunately it's usually harsh on my stomach - even the low acid kind. But I still love it.


3.Which candy’s orange-colored pieces taste best? I'm not big on orange candy...I guess Starburst is the kind I can tolerate.

4. What are your feelings about orange soda? I have to be in the right mood for it. Also, I once had this horrible generic orange soda that had no fizz and tasted like I was drinking vegetable oil. Not pleasant.

5. When did you last wear an orange item of clothing? I have a shirt or two that is a rust/orange shade. I probably wore it sometime within the past two weeks.




As always, the Friday 5 questions were taken from
Friday5.org. If you join the fun, be sure to let me know so I can add you to the link list! And don’t forget to send those questions in that you’re itching for us to answer! Don’t worry, we’ll gladly pimp your blog for the effort.

No comments: